Friday, December 28, 2012

6 Harsh Truths That Will Make You a Better Person

When I stumble across an article on Cracked.com via The Anonymous PA's Blog (http://www.anonymousproductionassistant.com), you basically know I have to pay attention. The parallels between the writer's soap-box heroism and the subjects of my coinciding weekly therapy visit today are also not lost on me. I think that's technically what they call 'a co-inky-dink.'

This article not only tells it like it really is, it also manages to inspire me in a way that not many writers can. This is the equivalent of a good, swift kick in the ass that so many of us need, but especially me. Read on, only if you truly want to take steps into reality and all its harsh light. As for me, it's time to let the great work begin. (I may have stolen that last line from Tony Kushner.)

The 6 Harsh Truths That Will Make You a Better Person

No comments:

Post a Comment